• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit Bx-133 raid

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mad Butter

Does anybody have an abit bx-133 raid motherboard????? if so, how does it overclock. I have a sk-6 heat sink and delta fan option which is realy good cooling and can only get my bad boy to 1056.... Any ideas. It's not cooling. And i have a 800 celeron. The heat sink is cold. I think i have a therie. I leave it running for a couple of days at a sertin speed and then I up the fsb and it will be fine. I thinhk it is because i need to let it burn it.. Is that right?? Any help plzzz.

Burning in should help, what kind of CV are you running and what does your PC do when you go to higher speeds [when it gets unstable?]

My BX 133 Raid works great at 160 fsb with a 1 gig cdo p3.
Im wondering how long it will take before she dies.

mines works pretty good

Just got mine al together and i'm running566@ 910 and very stable,i'm running a radeon 32 vid card and 384 megs of cheap ram,my soyo tek motherboard and same chip i was able to hit 1004 but i didn't burn with the new motherboard

Back