• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Raising the memory votlage on my VP6... How?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Treker

Old School Senior
Hey Guys,

I'm wondering if anyone knows how/if I can bump up the voltage to my memory on my abit vp6 board, I'ved looked throught he manual and over the bios but I cant seem to find any mention of increasing the memory voltage..

Any ideas?

-Trek

I haven't really played with it much but if I remember correctly it's the Vtt, or something, setting. It allows +0.1 increments.

EDIT:

Don't want to make a plug for any other sites, but VP6-Board.com is a good resource for us VP6ers.

Thanks for the info Jon, and yes I've been to that site a few times :)

-Trek

I dont know that board very well, but i have an ABIT BE6II rev1.1 wich as no voltage for the ram too!
It only has CPU and I/O voltage.
The only way that i believe you could increase voltage is by increasing I/O voltage, since ram is I/O.
But i have no way to prove that, since i dont have a program thats says how many volts are running throught the ram!!!:(

Last edited:
Arg, bummer!

Was hopping to get a better clock if I nudge my memory some more juice..

Ah well :/

-Trek

Back