• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Live Benching - Get Your Session on the Front Page!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have whatever the free account is... I don't know what they call it now that they've changed so much about Livestream.

Ill check it out, I got the gig board primed seems ok now managed on AIR 4.85 with 1.30v able to run WPrime ect. temps swelling to high 70's to 81c but thats AIR so maxed. This chipper runs all the cores same temps which is a good thing no spikers!

Now going to set up LN2 see if I can get somewhere it likes a 103 BCLK so maybe 6.2 or so I figure on ALL cores maybe a bit higher on 2.

Streaming 3770K LN2 Tuesday night

Time to TURN & BURN

I know I have a 3770K that I can MAX the multi at x63 a good thing, so all I need is BCLK now to go for the gold! that being said I have a Asus Max coming in tomorrow Tueaday which the Asus boards seem to run good BCLK! My Gigabyte UD5H can run BCLK as well but I cant get it over 103 stable.

All this being said I will be running the chipper on the Asus board with AIR for some fast testing Tuesday afternoon if I can get a good BCLK out of it then TUESDAY NIGHT I will be streaming around 8PM EST on LN2 looking to get all I can out of the chip and benching 3D, SPI and WPrime to gather up as many points as possible and will be attentive to chatter :)

Also will see if I can get better quality video.....................

I will follow up tomorrow
T&B

110 bclk should be automatic, with a low enough multiplier. Was doing that on my MVG no probs, no tweaking or anything to get it.

110 bclk should be automatic, with a low enough multiplier. Was doing that on my MVG no probs, no tweaking or anything to get it.

If I can get a 110bclk that 6.9 wahoo but I want a 112bclk haha 7.0 or better just for feq. run and will settle for 6.7 to 6.8 benching :)

Im sure with a few tweaks I can do it, one thing I can do ood PAT ON BACK is read Mobo's well and get the most out of them!

Last edited:
I'll try to be there.

FWIW, it should only take 15-20 minutes to get XP loaded, and it will have a meaningful impact on your scores... Your efficiency will look poor on win7 compared to others running similar frequencies/timings.

Are there XP drivers out now for the 7 series? Last I recall a couple weeks ago they were not out yet. Just making sure you check that before you try this. :)

EDIT: There are drivers for it... carry on. :)

He hasn't done all his 2D benches yet on that chip, so he would want XP for that. The 7970 is probably getting ahead of things without fully dialing in the CPU clocks yet, so I didn't really pay attention to that.

Are there XP drivers out now for the 7 series? Last I recall a couple weeks ago they were not out yet. Just making sure you check that before you try this. :)

EDIT: There are drivers for it... carry on. :)

I think there are betas

Back