• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

K7T Pro 2A multiplier...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pcgirl

Whenever I change the multiplier on this board, save the changes and reboot, after it posts my processor speed is listed as something ridiculous, like 525 mhz for example (I have a 1.2 ghz Duron). If I change the voltage it still does the same thing. The first time this happened I thought I was losing my mind, lol. I think I remember reading a post about this problem in the forums awhile back, but I did a search and couldn't seem to find it. I'm assuming this is a BIOS glitch? I have the latest version of the BIOS....3.5 I believe

If someone could help me out that would be great!

It's an idiosyncracy of that mobo and you have to do the "jig". Change the settings in the bios ->F10 to save->save and immediatley kill the power to the psu via the psu switch->leave for about 5secs and power up again and you should have the correct setting if not repeat procedure.

Back