• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Buy this Acer lappy now or wait?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

exia989

I have been eyeing this laptop for some time now, and with my current laptop being more of a pain in the butt every day, i am getting to the point where i am more inclinded to just buy a replacement for it now and be done with it.

This is the laptop in question: http://www.amazon.com/Acer-Aspire-T...EB34/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332011849&sr=8-1

Every review i have read on it says its an overall awesome computer, good power, and great battery life.

I have been thinking about waiting for ivy bridge to come out, and for the new Kepler stuff from nvidia. But the only games i intend to play on it are WoW and Diablo 3.

Thoughts?

Thats just about all the encouragement i need haha. I am a student as well, so the good battery life is a huge plus. My current lappy is a dell xps 1640, which is much bigger than i need for a secondary computer now, and the battery life leaves a lot to be desired.

I was just in the market for a laptop too, and decided to get the same one you got (after reading your post). It'll be perfect for me when I transfer to a different college next spring, where I'll have to stay on campus for longer hours while also being too far to drive home to my desktop in between classes.

Back