• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BFG 8800 GTX watercooled

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mr. roboto said:
holy crap, 850 though.

yeah I know :-/ the price to pay to have a larger e-peen

Also is there any other company that comes with an 800 gtx with a stock waterblock? I've known only BFG to do this

$800 at tiger direct. If you consider the card goes for $650 right now and most after market water cooling that cools both the ram and gpu sell for about $150, then this is decent for a factory direct water cooling and lifetime warranty.

I think its stupid. Anyone willing to pay that is out of thier minds. You can get a full system water cooler for about the same extra amount, and it will probably cool better

voodoomelon said:
Try over $1100 excluding delivery in UK & Ireland.
Count yourselves lucky. :-/

Sounds like ye shall get out of the UK then!

As for the 850.00 price tag on this card, price of goods is relative in that you get what you pay for. BFG has none less than a stellar reputation. If I was not going with R600 I'd buy a BFG 8800GTX.

Last edited:
Actually bfg is just a little tiny company with one support line that is impossible to get through on. The full body blocks are worthless because they add way to much restriction to the loop and are also insanely expensive. Nobody has ever gained a MHz of memory overclock from cooling GDDR3. Shamino put a 7900GTX's memory on phase and gained absolutely nothing from it. In general cooling memory only affects its longevity.

^ I understand that but thats what kept me staying with my AGP 6800 as long as I have. Its lasted this long but i think its about time that I move on to bigger better things :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

Back