• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooling Resevoir Without Condensation?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bioevolve

Howdy fellow Oc'ers. It's that time of the year when things start getting hotter!!! Summers are brutal here in Florida!!! I'm getting bored, so I though I'd try this. :bday:

I'm wanting to keep my watercooling fluid cooler and was thinking about peltier cooling my resevoir. Here is what I have now:
500w power supply +3.3v tied with -12v to make +15.3v Gr/Bl on/off switch 28a+
245w 15.4v 26a potted peltier
Copper cold plate
Cold side heatsink submerged in fluid - Aluminum fins and Copper core
Hot side heatsink air fan cooled - Aluminum fins and Copper core
Current ambient temps run around 26c-32c in the garage
Current fluid temps range from 32c-41c after the radiator in the garage under full load for the overclocked 8150 and two GTX560's.

I'm gonna try to keep the temps of my custom 2.3 gallon loop consistenly above 22.3c but below 25c (goal temps after the radiator). Don't want anything lower than 22.3c due to condensation.

I'll post pictures up when I get it done in another thread. :chair:

Do you think this will work? Any ideas would be appreciated. :thup:

This my setup, link below:

My Current Setup

Try getting an old window A/C and do the same, But have the RAD in the front of it.. would work better than the house fan :) Jus a suggestion

True but no windows in the garage lol. I had that before in another house, but this house we can't have anything like that sticking out. It's an association with Bi-monthly inspections. :rain:

Well. ya dont have to stick it in the window.. just have something under it, so when it drips or whatever it does. want get on carpet/wood floor. or PC what ever is under it.

Back