• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Live Benching Tonight: Miahallen on Liquid Nitrogen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Live Benching Tonight: Miahallen on Liquid Nitrogen
by mdcomp

MIAHALLEN, one of the top 50 overclockers in the world on HWBot, will be benching live with liquid nitrogen on*his CPU tonight at 10PM EST October 27, 2010. Here are the details:
  • Mobo: Gigabyte 890FXA-UD5
  • CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T
  • Ram: 2x 2GB Corsair GTX2
  • Focus: Focus on 2D & Gigabyte 3D Contest (Unigine Heaven)
  • Where: Watch him here at Overclockers Live - Stage 1
  • Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - 10:00 PM EST (maybe earlier)

... Return to article to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

I'll be there as well. Who else?

I think Bobnova said he would show up, too.

Matt

Yup i'll be around. May be under the &@*%# house fixing a heating duct. I'll make an appearance at the very least.

I'll be there to teach this man how to OC an AMD :D

And also doing homework :chair:

Hey Mor, if you need help with Calc, don't be afraid to ask.

Dr. Miah will be in the office, and I will try to show up for a bit. but gotta get up early so wont be very long.

Not sure what happened to livestream, lol, but the session was cool. MIA got some really good clocks! Congrats!

Sorry guys....it keeps crashing. I guess the steam is over for today :(

I'll post up results when I'm done in a few hours :thup:

I think he said that since gigabyte sent him the chip he wouldn't be uploading them.

This. He was just benching for the sake of benching. If I didn't know better I'd say Jiggybyte wanted him to beat on one of their boards.

Back