• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hatch Hill Farm has joined your team.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Tyrinon, Vento1, glad you like my avatar :)
I had a few ideas but this was the only one that I could get below the 10k file
size limit. I just need to sort out a signature some time...

"Highest producer on a daily basis" not bad eh? Its a shame that I had a low number on tuesday, that has been holding my average back but it should pick up over the next few days.

I might be able to add some more computers next week to push my daily credit up a little more :p if I have time.

Thanks again for welcoming me.

Berkinh

It looks like Markodude is going to push back ahead of me :cry:
He has already produced more credit than I have today :clap:

stat_seti_231006.png

I think a race to the top might be on the cards :D
How about it Markodude?

Nice one, its been close today but i think I have received a few hundred more credits than you so far :D but with those extra cores of yours I think you might be back ahead soon ;)

Does anyone know what the recent average credits is actually an average of, or how many days make up the average?
This is how many credits I have received daily for the past 5 days not including today:

My Recent Average is 3432.2 :confused:

Berkinh said:
Does anyone know what the recent average credits is actually an average of, or how many days make up the average?

The RAC is calculated from a formula; it generally takes a few weeks to stabilize near your average daily production. Give it some time, it will keep climbing. Besides, we know how much you are producing :)

I see, thanks for explaining it to me. I will ignore that RAC stat for a few weeks.

Berkinh

Wow amazing you 2 guys are really. Team RAC skyrocketed because of your race. Amazing. :clap: :clap:

I think now we finally have a chance to put this team right where it belongs - in the Top10.
We are outproducing Boinc.Italy and OCuK, but it will still take alot of time to close the gap between us.

Last edited:
I also noticed the team output has gone up Congrats to Berkinh & markodude i hope you both can keep it going and with the Wizard upping production as well getting back to a top10 position is a definite possibility.

I am glad our race has made a noticeable increase to the teams overall performance! :D

Optimizing:
I have had one of my pentium D's running an optimized client now for a few days, and it has taken a strong lead on the other Pentium D's.

The highest RAC I have on a Pentium D 2.8GHz running the regular client is 253.53
The Pentium D 2.8GHz running optimized has an RAC of 319.47

I am happy with the stability of the optimized client and the performance boost of 26% I will add the optimized client files to my other Pentium D's ASAP which should hopefully in time give my daily production another boost.

Thanks to Vento1 for giving me the link to the optimization download -
[/URL]

Berkinh

Hi Guys !!!

Tomorrow friday i will add 11 new 3.0Ghz systems that will not run 24/ all the time but let's say 75% crunching/machine/month.

Hopefully this will put me back in a nice position within the team.

So.. a race in the upcoming future would be a nice addition to a already nice
thing...crunching.

The Wizard

It looks like for the first time in over a week, 'marko and trevs farm' (formerly 'Markodude') are going to pull in more credit than me today :eek:

seti_261006.png

Well done guys :clap: looks like I am going to have to try and increase my core count again :D

PS I see you have finally got round to hiding your computers :p

You guys are killing me here. I've started moving DOWN in the ranks with a 1400 RAC! I suppose I will have to bring my new Pentium-D online...

Just teasing...keep it up!

You know you want to FloridaBear. ;)

If the massive power increases keep up, I may have to drop Rosetta from the rest of my farm for SETI. :D

FloridaBear said:
I suppose I will have to bring my new Pentium-D online...

OK, the Pentium-D is online (2.8 GHz, Red Hat Linux) running the optimized client. I don't know what the RAC of this box will be; it's also quite loud since it's a 1U rack mount; but I will be running it at least some of the time.

You guys have driven me to this...LOL

Back