• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Grrrrr

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

S_Wilson

Hard Working Member
I hate when I reconfigure and don't pay attention. Oh well, at least everything is going the right way now. :)

Nevermind, can't get the image to load and I can't delete the thread. The jist is that I folded under three different names recently due to misspellings and spent some time trying to figure where my performance went.

Last edited:
Good grief, I finally remembered how to do this.

S_Wilson said:
I hate when I reconfigure and don't pay attention. Oh well, at least everything is going the right way now. :)

Nevermind, can't get the image to load and I can't delete the thread. The jist is that I folded under three different names recently due to misspellings and spent some time trying to figure where my performance went.
I thought something was wrong. You seemed to have dropped off in production. I thought I had a chance to catch you.:D Oh well have to find another victim.:D :beer: :beer:

Re: Re: Grrrrr

JetMech said:
I thought something was wrong. You seemed to have dropped off in production. I thought I had a chance to catch you.:D Oh well have to find another victim.:D :beer: :beer:

A few little issues had cut my production down some. I'll slow down a little for you;) .

Back