• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD 9370 issues with Crosshair Formula V - Z

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
After you get it all sussed out and have a result with the new case, be it good or bad, give a shout with pics and the results as seen by some time on HWMonitor.
RGone...

Finally got around to cutting that hole in the back of the side panel. Unfortunately haven't been able to test it but early signs seem to point to lowered socket temps. Here's to hoping...

Also swapped the top rad fans so that they push air out of the case. Much cooler on the inside though now I'm worried about dust because of greatly NEG airflow. I need to find a balance!

About every six months I open my case and take an air hose with 40lbs air pressure and blow the thing out. That is generally all I need. A couple of the fans I have to clean blades with toothbrush if I 'wait' to freeken long.
RGone...

Back