• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EK Water Blocks Survey (Round 2 - With 40 prizes!)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't know if EK takes feedback from here but I was little bit disappointed to find clear machining marks on the GPU chip contact surface on my R9 290DC2 block.
The surface wasn't horribly uneven but I could feel a slight bump on it.
I think this is a spot where cutting bit has stopped and lifted off from the surface.
Bit more polishing would be nice for a block that costs the same as two radiators.

This is probably the wrong thread for that. You'd probably get better results from a new thread or by contacting their customer support.

Waza, this isn't the thread for it as posted before. Create one or contact them.

When will the winner be announced? I am hoping I can get that 10-20% discount code for ek waterblock so that I can get 1 more water block to run trifire 290x :) on my setup.

Winners have been selected and are awaiting them to email us back to confirm their email/prize. Once all have emailed us back we will post the winners.

Oddly, I don't think I ever put in an email address. I just answered a survey and that was it.

Seem to be Zero wins for this forum. No one here have receiving any emails, that tell you something.

Where did we sign up for e-mails. I think the link took me straight to the survey and when I finished it it basically said goodbye. Smh I took it as they were going to email us via forums in here.

Rollie- Send me one of your 20 shirts. lol

Where did we sign up for e-mails. I think the link took me straight to the survey and when I finished it it basically said goodbye. Smh I took it as they were going to email us via forums in here.

Rollie- Send me one of your 20 shirts. lol

As soon as i've finished my email replies... "i dont need a p-extention, i feel no need for a 4 hrs erection, i dont need a degree from some university, and i dont need any more money from some african dictator, president, prime minister,...i already had to give away my furniture cuz i can hardly move with all these stacks of money overflowing my appartment." You know how it is. That being said, i could do with a holiday.. maybe unjunk those cruise offers after all?

As soon as i've finished my email replies... "i dont need a p-extention, i feel no need for a 4 hrs erection, i dont need a degree from some university, and i dont need any more money from some african dictator, president, prime minister,...i already had to give away my furniture cuz i can hardly move with all these stacks of money overflowing my appartment." You know how it is. That being said, i could do with a holiday.. maybe unjunk those cruise offers after all?

:confused: :rofl:

That's my life. I never win a thing.

OK I take that back. They had that Magic Moments Visa thing years ago that if you made a charge at the exact time they picked, you got the purchase for free. I had my dad's car detailed for a Christmas present and used my debit card. I noticed the debit and then a credit and actually was arguing with BOA that it was a valid charge and why did they refund it. I had won the Magic Moment. Why didn't I buy a car or something expensive instead? :bang head

Back