• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: Clean Overkill (56k? No Service)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Very nice setup.

I like how your two optical drives and fan controller almost match the default color of the 5.25" face plates. Ever think of painting the silver fan grill on top that color?

I also really like that OCZ memory whachamazoo, it makes the system look even more sharp.

I would say ditch the ati and get a black 8800 something, it would match the black pcb motherboard and look even more sharp...but that just my opinion.
Again, good work.

I like the whole Chrome/black look, even though I'm not into chrome on vehicles, haha.

I can't run the 8800GTX or Ultra, the tubing gets in the way and even if it didnt the cards would probably touch the radiator.

Also, I don't think I could bring myself to buy a card because of looks, haha. Next card will probably be G92 or a 2900XT 1GB... who knows.

lol, heck, i've seen a good amount of black pcb ATI video cards in the past so maybe someone will make a black 2900XT or G92

Back