• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rediculous CPU temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
False temp readings = temps are wrong (either read wrong, displayed wrong - whether accidentally or unable)

OK, so it is stupid to post temps in unrelated topics for bragging rights. And like you said, there are topics for that, and it can be put in signatures too.

fletch said:
False temp readings = temps are wrong (either read wrong, displayed wrong - whether accidentally or unable)

OK, so it is stupid to post temps in unrelated topics for bragging rights. And like you said, there are topics for that, and it can be put in signatures too.

That was perfect, just beautifal :D

[color=00ee33]I just logged on after a time away. I'm not happy at the jabs that have been tossed back and forth. Cool it, folks!! You're all coming very close to the fine line (and crossing it), and that needs to stop.

I think all have some valid points in this thread. I'd suggest that you all calm down, walk away for a moment, and come back and lay out your main points in a logical, well-structured manner.

While you're away, try reading this. Read point #1 in particular, and think about the spirit / meaning of that rule and all the others:

Be level-headed and treat one another with respect. -- Paul[/color]

Back