• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team Stats 8/21

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Morpheus

Grandfather of Crunchers Senior
well.. seems I forgot to post that stats had been updated this a.m.... LOL

Team stats... Challenge graph & all... Avg daily production is over 1300 WUs... now that is SMOKIN' for a little ole team like ours.... :D

Crunch On!!!

I think we will be moving faster upwards as time progresses as I can tell the WU production has gone up as well....

Maestro

What would happen if we made an overclockers.com SETI webring and everyone who had a SETI membership had a web page. We would draw publicity from people who don't even know what overclocking is! And then we could e-mail school districts and see what they think(most likely not but it's worth a try). My school district is humungo and I e-mailed them and they weren't totally turned off by the idea! We COULD take overclockers.com SETI team to new hieghts. :D

Thanx for updating Kris,

please send me some new milestones data, otherwise it will be SOOO much work at one time :eek:

University boxes still offline, only my 2 home boxes crunching 24/7 now (all moved to amsterdam). Man, I'm falling down the chars, sssoooo bad for me :(

but the team is doing great, that's fine for me!

Will send it to you tonight, Rob...

Did you see the Stats Team posting on the team website?

I was going to pass the challenge graph sheet to you, if you want to track & conrtinue to develop this for the team...

What do you think?

Back