• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help A Friend: Best TV Cable For Ninty Wii

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

My friend has a got a Ninty Wii and a 32" HDTV a make called BUSH not sure if thats available anywhere else ??? anyways he's hates using his Wii console on it because of the picture quality. He bought the enhanced HDMI cable thing for it and that works but still dosn't like it and some of his VC games won't work with it.

Super Mario World off the SNES is 1 game so here's where you come in is there a better cable for the Wii to HDTV???

A lot of the games look pretty bad even with the component cable, the only games on the Wii where I don't notice the jaggy graphics are Super Mario Galaxy and Mario Kart.

The Wii is only 580p so I don't think there's much he can do. I have a Wii connected to a 28" Panasonic CRT and it looks a little jaggy sometimes.

(PS why did you let them buy a Bush TV :eek:)

(PS why did you let them buy a Bush TV :eek:)

I never knew he was going out to buy 1 I suggested a Sony Bravia or a Panasonic Ambi Light 1 but he went and bought a Hitachi brand TV that bust within 2 weeks. Because they didn't have that model in stock they gave him a slightly better BUSH brand HDTV instead.

Back