• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

thanks to CW!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Funny to see how hardware gets passed around :beer:

Those shaders will sit at 1800 without breaking a sweat.

i take it they were yours? i didnt try to oc the shaders, might do that after a while.. possibly switching that rig to win7 so i can mess around with it.

ok well have a weird problem... i loose my wireless network connection when i load up the gpu clients. the moment the gpu's stop or drop clocks, i get the network back. i think the shaders at 1.6ghz is effecting my wireless nic... really odd, its ok though, should have a wireless AP here soon. that way i can set it away from the pc's then let them connect thru a wired connections...

yea i think it was since the usb wireless nic was just plugged into the back. found a usb hub with some 1ft of length and got it moved, no more problems.

Those running FAH or Rosetta? We need to get you on the FAH GPU client. :)

Look like FAH GPU, Rosetta on CPU.

"Funny to see how hardware gets passed around "
Isn't that the truth.:)

Those running FAH or Rosetta? We need to get you on the FAH GPU client. :)
those what? if you mean the gpus they are running FAH clients and rosetta is on the cpu. reason i got nv gpus is cause no cpu usage so i could use both cores for rosetta. i just recall someone saying it didnt workout but it is working for me. :beer:

Sweet deal! :beer: Just didn't notice the FAH programs in the task bar... all I saw was the BOINC manager to begin with. ;)

Back