• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The possible way to beat MPC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

science man

Disabled
Is if everyone who ocs around here (which thankfully is practicly everyone) go *link removed* get the file link emailed to you and download it. It's a guide on how to extremely oc your machine. Says some guy found the forumla or something. I tried but couldn't get the file to come out cleaarly (readable) because it comes in a werid format called RAR and I don't what program that reads that format and I couldn't get my coverter to covert it to a doc file which is *link removed* I'm sure you guys know how to crack it though. Can you please post how?

These links were SPAM, please do not post this to our forums. - IMOG

Last edited by a moderator:
alright, I'm convinced he's a troll.

You know...now that you say that Klear....this doesn't appear to be as innocent a mistake as I first thought.

I am gonna ask a mod to remove it...lest some one thinks this is in any way safe and ends up with a virus or worse.

That is a BS scam site... You are paying 20 dollars and giving someone all your information just so that you can be disappointed and your bank account drained.

NO "FORMULA" CAN POSSIBLY COMPARE TO THE COMBINED WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE FROM ALL OF OUR MEMBERS

If you want to learn to overclock and you want to learn to do it right, spend some time in the cpu and cooling sections.

I bet I can poke holes through his secret formula like a Tommy guy shooting up Swiss cheese!

Last edited:
A Tommy guy shooting up Swiss chess, huh? :)

Might be worth seeing that! :p :p :D :D

< LOL >

I've had PMs from science man before with topics as simple as... "what does PSU stand for?". Ca'mon... really!?

I've had my doubts about his intentions from the get-go... I humored him for a while... but I decided a while ago to begin ignoring him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back