• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TeamRace Additional Stats

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SkyHook

Senior Village Idiot
Well as it appears I have WAY TOO MUCH time on my hands, and because one of the racers asked for some additional info I put together one page with some final analysis of performance over the course of the race.

http://www.ocsetiteam.com/teamrace/endofracecomp.htm

There now that should confuse everybody! Just not sure if I live for this stuff or simply have no life whatsoever.

SkyHook

Cool, I was figuring up some of these stats myself...thanks, my head was beginning to hurt.

Statistics are always fun to look at, but not to compute/compile! Thanks skyhook.

Too bad I couldn't get my production up sooner in the race. I've gone from about 15 to about 30. I hope to get back up to 300 a week or so.

How long has this race been going on? I don't get a chance to head over to this part of the forum as much as I use to, but I would have enjoyed this race.

Demont said:
Statistics are always fun to look at, but not to compute/compile! Thanks skyhook.

Too bad I couldn't get my production up sooner in the race. I've gone from about 15 to about 30. I hope to get back up to 300 a week or so.

You are going to jump from 15 to 300 units per week? Congratulations, that's a nice jump.

eaglescouter said:

You are going to jump from 15 to 300 units per week? Congratulations, that's a nice jump.

Sorry, I was talking about 15 a day. 300 a week is about 43 a day.

Demont said:

WOOO! Hold on a minute. I have to pass you first.
Now you went made things difficult.:)

Burning Phoenix said:

WOOO! Hold on a minute. I have to pass you first.
Now you went made things difficult.:)

OH, I didn't notice you there... storming up behind me... ;)

Back