• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Belkin F6D3000 Hard Freeze

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Midnight Dream

OSPF Loving Member
Ok, I have the above mentioned wireless card. I've attempted to install the drivers multiple times, and each time it freezes at 100% of installing the drivers. I can't manually install them either. Also have tried alternative drivers for the chipset. Nothing. :bang head

Intel Xeon 3060, GA-965P-DS3, 2x512 Crucial Ballistix. Help?

I've been playing around, and noticed that it acts the same way as it did on my old system, where if the card isn't in all the way, Windows would not boot properly (A few bars on the boot scree would pass then it would just freeze). I've checked, double checked, and triple checked to ensure the card is in all the way. Thoughts?

How long are you letting it chill at 100% for....I remember my ubuntu install hung at 100% for like an hour...I don't know why I let it wait that long to tell you the truth, but it worked eventually. Also, is the system overclocked?

prankstar008 said:
How long are you letting it chill at 100% for....I remember my ubuntu install hung at 100% for like an hour...I don't know why I let it wait that long to tell you the truth, but it worked eventually. Also, is the system overclocked?

System is not overclocked, and I only let it wait for about a minute or so. Reasoning for this is because the card was in my motherboard, which was in the motherboard box right in front of me. I could hear all harddrive activity stop, and my entire system just froze (mouse included). I popped in my fathers wireless card last night, and it installed fine, so I think mine is fried.

Back