• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Diablo 3 at Target?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Roachgod

I've been watching the release date on D3 for a while and the most recent one was at Target online for today 2-7-2012. I just checked and now it says they are backordered and if you go to checkout it estimates delivery of 2-24-2012 to 3-13-2012. I was wondering if any of you guys got one or Target is just teasing us? Other dates I found online are
walmart 5-15-2012
newegg 12-31-2012
best buy ???????

As always, the dates these merchants place are nothing but guesses, and assumptions backed with no concrete information. When it's set to be released, you'll hear it first from Blizzard.

As always, the dates these merchants place are nothing but guesses, and assumptions backed with no concrete information. When it's set to be released, you'll hear it first from Blizzard.

I honestly can't believe this still needs to be stressed repeatedly.

that means not march....

the beta hasnt really interested me any way, not much to go on to be honest

I just jumped the gun a bit, I was checking Target now and then since they had the date of feb 7 for release and when I looked that afternoon and saw it on backorder I figured I missed out. Sorry for the thread, maybe someone can lock it so it will go away.

Untill blizz says the game is coming do not believe the merchants who are trying to generate preorders.

now can we stop with the OMFGWTFBBQ A RELEASE DATE HAXXXXXXXOR

Blizzard is still tweaking the in-game systems, so it definitely won't be released for quite a while. It's a Blizzard game. We all know that Blizzard games are released 'when it's done'.

Back