• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATI AIW 9600PRO TV problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

raven

So i have jus installed my ati AIW 9600pro video card, and got everything isntalled (omega drivers, ati mmc dirvers) and have jsut decided to test things out. So the first thing i do id check out the tv tuner aspect of it. And it worked. Next i tried the FM radio function, but that didnt work out too well, and then i tried to go back to the at tv, but the ati tv picture was black (even though i could hear the audio for the channel). So, how do i fix this?

I have tried reinstalling the drivers and that helped right untill i ieither a) opened my winamp 5, or ati's file player.and now my tv screen is back to being black with only audio. So, does anyone have any suggestions? i'm curious to know how to fix this problem without having to reinstal my drivers every time.
ty

Raven

Last edited:
Back