• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dead Space...no AA..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ziggo0

Even though I set the option to "Yes" in game it's still jaged as all hell...forcing 2/4/8 in CCC doesn't do jack either. WTF is with every game lately and AA not working?

this game really need AA bad. Looks awesome but really needs AA, so far you cant force it at all with ati or nvidia people are saying so =[

hopefully with new drivers or a patch something

yeah and we get crysis pc exclusive, geeeee thanks and all this drm crap on far cry 2

dont these people know how much i love to mess with mobos ?

i'm slowly converting to console gaming...as soon as XIM2 comes out which allows keyboard/mouse on xbox (not supported by microsoft) I may convert.

I gave up on Pc gamming, i just bought a x360 a week ago and i love it... No driver issues, no need to upgrade hardware, no probls with DMR, no BSoDs nor cheating...

Devs should do something if they still want us to play on the PC...

Console gaming is cheaper and easier.

But it doesn't compare to having the perfect hardware for a great game on a PC.

I played for about 15 minutes and couldn't take the lack of AA anymore, it just looks so bad without it. On a game with a lot of detail and many edges, you NEED AA.

Console gaming is cheaper and easier.

But it doesn't compare to having the perfect hardware for a great game on a PC.

Console gaming isn't cheaper, it might be easier, but so is checkers compared to chess..

Consoles cost about the same as a good video card. The games almost always cost $10 more then PC versions. How is that cheaper?

Back