• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

any free "decent" video editor ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DDR-PIII

Disabled
with options ? im looking to make a music video. i need to be able to import an mp3 for audio, and jpgs as well, also actual video too of course.

is there anything out there that is free ?

Midnight Dream said:
What I say may shock and surprise you *holds for drama* not really. If you're a student in college (or technical school), try to get a student edition of Premiere.

what does that cost ?

shellshock said:
haha, adobe premere off limewire?

haha, pirated software?

DDR-PIII:

http://www.gradware.com/ProductDetailT.asp?ProductID=6551

Its cost is $289.95, but its a good value compared to the $849.00 Standard. And, I can guarantee that there is no difference between the Educational and Standard versions, minus a little part on startup that has 'Education' written on it. I use the Educational version of Adobe Creative Suite.

Yeah the Adobe is about the best bet for videos. I can't even think of any other payware that is good as that. It is worth what you pay for it. I have an ancient copy around here and it does some crazy cool things. :D

if your going to piret someting atlest do it on bittorent not limewire well unless your want your computer crapped up

Back