• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

If you own a Radeon 7000-9800 post here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Card: Radeon 9700
Flavor: Pro
Manufactuer: ATi
RAM: 128MB
Cooling: water chiller and ram sinks (Swiftech mcw40)
VoltMod: No
Clock: 393.8/730

Opie420 said:
Card: ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
Flavour: Retail
Manufacturer: ATI
Ram: 128mb
Cooling: 172w Peltier + Watercooling
Voltmod: No
Clock: 400/660

Please someone tell me how to voltmod this thing!!!

BLAST! you must have a slightly better core then me! I can go to 400 but i see the randome artifact once in while :mad: damn cheap canadian tire fridge :mad:

also if you want a higher memory mark i found that putting a heatsink and fan combo on the heatspreader on the back helps alot. I have actualy maxed out the memory stepping :D now i need a voltage mod.

Card : 8500
Flavor : LE
Manufacturer : ATI
Ram : 64
Cooling : cooljag and ramsinks
VoltMod :No
Clock : 306/653

*And the crown is taken for 8500LE's*

LOL. I just like the idea behind the thread and wouldn't want it to gravitate to some other topic.

I'm also getting the video overclocking bug again due to this thread, even though my card at 290/580 is plenty fast for everything I do.

MU...S...T GO .....FAS...T...ER.....!!!!.....

I may have an update for you on my video card speed. I've been running it since last night at a higher speed, but I want to make sure it is completely stable before I just throw out a number that it can't run at rock solid all the time.

BTW, when it comes to 8500 OCing, this is still king of all overclocking jobs. At least it is to my knowlegde.

http://www.overclockers.com/tips1010/

340 core and 700 mem

6.jpg

Card: Radeon 8500
Flavor : Retail
Manufacturer : ATI
Ram: 64Mb - 3.6ns
Cooling: Custom Heatsink and Fan, Homemade ramsinks
VoltMod: No
Clock: 290/600

Card: radeon 9700
Flavor: pro
Manufactuer: ATI
Ram: 128 mb
Cooling: water chiller + ram sinks and fan
Voltmod: no
Clock: 398.3/730

just added a side case fan for this overclock and i gained my extra MHz! :D I still can't quite get 400 100% stable but it's close. 398.3 is close enough to 400 anyways.

can past cards compete? i had a radeon 8500 reatil that i v-modded to 330/690 :D it's still in an article under video on the tips and techniques section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back