• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does this seem like enough voltage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dapman02

I have 2 sticks of Gskill DDR800's running at 506 mhz (1012 effective) and I'm only using 1.9V's for 2 sticks of 2GB each. they past memtest, but I still can't get my system blend stable no matter what I do, even though it is Small FFT stable.

have you tried 2.0v? i would not be afraid of going up to 2.2v with decent airflow thru the case. you might want to look at nb and chipset voltages first though.

have you tried 2.0v? i would not be afraid of going up to 2.2v with decent airflow thru the case. you might want to look at nb and chipset voltages first though.

Well, that's just it, I found the sweet spot for votage for my northbridge, but I was still failing blend. Then I tried Large FFT's for the first time, and that faild, but small fft's is stable. I just increased to 2.0V and I'm seeing if that improves stability

ive had the same prob, ive got 3 gb of overclocked pc6400 running at 888mhz at 1.8v i believe. its OCZ gold pc2-6400 if that matters, ive tried to use 1.9 or 1.85 and neither boot, should i try 2v?

I have 2 sticks of Gskill DDR800's running at 506 mhz (1012 effective) and I'm only using 1.9V's for 2 sticks of 2GB each. they past memtest, but I still can't get my system blend stable no matter what I do, even though it is Small FFT stable.

Large FFTs for memory
Blend for NB/FSB

Up the voltage for the ram

(my Gskill 2x2 DDR2-1000 ran at 2.1 i believe (been a hile))

Back