• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bioshock Infinate goes on pre-order for release 2/26/13

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rogbur22

Just noticed it on STEAM. Developed by Irrational games and published by one of my personal fav's 2K Games. Single Player game only

As mentioned it's now available for pre order and is set to release on 2/26/2013 standard price of 59.99. Really enjoyed Bioshock I and II. Looking forward to getting a run through.

Trailer made completely from in game footage. Looks like Physx is in use also :thup: Be sure to check out the E3 game play video on the same page. It's a good 15 minutes long but gives you a great look at the game.

http://www.bioshockinfinite.com/media/#5gBVZj6ROV0

Last edited:
Took them long enough.
Got a PC Gamer rag that first showed it well over a year ago.
I seem to remember first hearing about it about 2 years ago as well.

Ill still buy it.

I've seen enough flak to make me unsure of this game.. I feel I need to wait for official reviews. And no pre-order price discount....

Agreed. The previews, show nothing.

What I have seen tells me the storyline changes 100% compared for 1 and 2. I am not sure that is what I want. I damn well know I will not preorder something I do not know anything about.

I've seen enough flak to make me unsure of this game.. I feel I need to wait for official reviews. And no pre-order price discount....

Same. I caved to the build up of DNF, and still kicking myself for it. Get me some reviews before you get my money.

I can count on both hands the number of games I have ever done a pre buy on. Most of them were WoW expansions.

Back