• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nVidia Kepler GTX700 (600?) series info here ->

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OK so ran a standard 3dmark11 @ 150 offset and + 75mhz to the memory. This lead to a boost peak of 1313 managed to run through the bench stable. scores as you can see. I have no idea if thats good or not i havent done a 3dmark bench for years. dont know whats considered good on 11?! ( rest of rig is in my sig)

This is my first bench @ 150 offset (this is with HT off too, i don't know if that makes any difference to benches like 3d mark?) Also with the basic version i dont have the ability to turn off the two CPU benchmarks :(

View attachment 110428

Also ED this is the little voltage controller when i press "adjust voltage"

View attachment 110429

Will try and work on getting it higher. This seems to be around the top i can get currently. Hopefully will be able to push it further with a little more tweaking. Arg i want the ability to tweak the volts past 1.175 Grrrrr could easily see this card getting up to 1400 boost with a little extra juice.

:clap:

10k or more is more than most 680's score! :p
Loving that card more every day...
I'll join you with some benches with my 2600k and a 670 by July I guess.:salute:

Right... I know where its at, but it doesnt work. :(

precisionvoltage.jpg

EDIT: I suppose it helps to have the latest version of Precision... it now works!

EDIT2: Put something behind that card (CPU speed and yes HT is needed for best scores) and jack the memory up, and take the top scores at hwbot! 10.9k at only 1122 core.

i ordered a Gigabyte gtx 670 Windforce about 10 hrs ago. Hopefully I will get it by friday >_<.

I was trying to wait for the Direct CU II top, but i'm tired, plus it will probably be priced @ 450 or something.

How much for that Windforce?
I like the 680 pcb...I'd most likely discard the cooler and water cool it though.
Luckily they'll still be available in two months. :(

I'll have to make do with my current hardware lol...I just maxed this game at work!

http://ski.ihoc.net/

Last edited:
Right... I know where its at, but it doesnt work. :(

View attachment 110435

EDIT: I suppose it helps to have the latest version of Precision... it now works!

EDIT2: Put something behind that card (CPU speed and yes HT is needed for best scores) and jack the memory up, and take the top scores at hwbot! 10.9k at only 1122 core.

Ah cool cool. Well I might give it a go with ht and bump up the memory tonight when I'm home from work. Hopefully will be able to push it up by a few 100 points.

I'm thinking of watercooling mine too. Should be good. Although my temps are low while loading anyways wouldn't be hugely beneficial. Especially as I can't tweak volts past 1.175. The only major downer of the kelpers.

Either way I'll be watercooling mainly for the aesthetics in prep for the I series :p

How much for that Windforce?
I like the 680 pcb...I'd most likely discard the cooler and water cool it though.
Luckily they'll still be available in two months. :(

I'll have to make do with my current hardware lol...I just maxed this game at work!

http://ski.ihoc.net/

i paid $414 for it. @ http://www.shopblt.com.

you can get the direct CUII here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...ction-_-cables-_-na-_-na&Item=N82E16814121637

top version is also available, but its 429.99

OK i broke down and ordered a second 680 4gb lol, they said ETA is the 1st. I found them for $549 at compsource

I prefer 16:9 aspect ratio as well. Just going to 2560x1440 from 1080p has made a super gaming experience gain for me. I love it.

IMO triple monitor eyefinity/surround is worthless with first person shooter games. I tried it 5760x1080 and it seemed pointless. Then again, I like fast paced ones and when you play like that you have no time to even check the other monitors all your attention is on the middle one anyway.

But if you don't play FPS, I can see how it would be awesome.

I prefer 16:9 aspect ratio as well. Just going to 2560x1440 from 1080p has made a super gaming experience gain for me. I love it.

IMO triple monitor eyefinity/surround is worthless with first person shooter games. I tried it 5760x1080 and it seemed pointless. Then again, I like fast paced ones and when you play like that you have no time to even check the other monitors all your attention is on the middle one anyway.

But if you don't play FPS, I can see how it would be awesome.

i play bf3 on them and its awesome, you dont want to look at the side monitors really, all it does it open up for a more 180 view

ill be gaming on them with guild wars 2

Back