• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Monitor for X-Mas

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

old silicon

Getting a new monitor for X-Mas, just need to pick it out. looking for the best 19" CRT with black case under $250. I have a Mitsubishi TV that is great so that's where I began looking.
NEC/Mitsubishi Multisync FE90-BK $237.95
NEC/Mitsubishi Accusync 90-BK $198.95
Anyone have experience with either of these? Good/bad/ugly? I found them on the Gateway computer site, they are offering free shipping on all computer accessories right now, besides there is a Gateway store not too far away where I can take it back if it goes to @#%$.
I will be checking NewEgg next, I've had nothing but great service from them.
Any other suggestions for a good 19in monitor on a budget?

Thanks

hey, I dont have any experience with those monitors that you listed but i do have experience with a the Viewsonic P95f+B. It is a bit more then $250. Its going for $279 at newegg but i can say that it is a phenomenal monitor! It looks really good, its got awsome features great video bandwith and the picture is just awsome! So maybe if you get some extra christmas cash you could consider springing for one of these.
Im sure that if you do a bit more looking that you could find this monitor for even cheaper. You can find this monitor at NEwegg right Here

hope that helped by giving you more options:D

raven

Back