• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Defecting sorry guys :(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's a whole different world on the very small teams. I did some folding for the Hardware Logic team, to get them high enough to show up on EOC (can you imagine?? Not even showing up on EOC stats?? OMG!)

Their folding forum might average 2 *whole* (count them again: 2) posts per week, at that time. Oh! ODG!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ug we don't even have a folding forum yet. I am trying to get them to set one up it would make answering peoples questions a whole lot easier.

MARCI I kind of like that idea bey it would make the folding contests kinda hard. How do you split a vid card 6 different ways?:confused:

Run a private contest among the 6 members of the team. For the Main forum contest everyone folds on one ID such as +CGO+Monkeys. Then after the contest you run a 'private' competition with +CGO+Monkey1, monkey2, etc..

Or, you draw randomly amongst yourselves, or go round robin.

Or just let each person enter the main drawing with their own +CGO+ themed UserID.

Folding for a small team can be fun, definitely. Whatever you choose to do it's cool - and I'm sure I speak for all of team 32 when I say we're always here to help if you and your team need a hand setting up clients/optimising setups etc. :)

However if it were MaxPC you were folding for, then we'd have to kill you :sn:.

Folding for a small team can be fun, definitely. Whatever you choose to do it's cool - and I'm sure I speak for all of team 32 when I say we're always here to help if you and your team need a hand setting up clients/optimising setups etc. :)

However if it were MaxPC you were folding for, then we'd have to kill you :sn:.

competition breeds more competition
:drool:

Back