• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus A7N8X-E SATA drivers for WinXP install

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
IT WORKS!!!! so far its installing.... thank you so much for your supportage!!!

meanwhile Ill post the results or if i run into any more errors

oh and what do you reccomend for the size of my partition for my paging file. I usually use 6441, but its forcing 6432 or sumthin like that??? dont matter, I just want an opinion

Neeseius said:
oh and what do you reccomend for the size of my partition for my paging file. I usually use 6441, but its forcing 6432 or sumthin like that??? dont matter, I just want an opinion

I usually just stick with what Windows allocates, seems to do the job just fine. I've read so many stories on what to use for a paging file size and everyone is different and contradicts the other. It's just another one of those grey areas.

Hi: I am having the same problemo and tweakers link is dead now.....anyone know where I can get the si3112.sys file from? I already downloaded the ones on the asus site and no luck. Grrr at asus for not having a utility to make this installation disc on the driver cd! :bang head

ok i have the same mobo heres what u do in the folder i attached download it.

take unzip it and then open the folder to where there is nine (9) files

take all the files and put them on a disk (do NOT make the disk bootable)
once the files are on the floppy your good.

when your installing windows old f6 for a few secs then it will come up asking your to press "s" press s then pop in the floppy then press enter . 2 things will come up. go to the first one and hit enter . windows shelll now read your sata drive

Attachments

• sata drivers.zip
    147.4 KB · Views: 74
Thanks a million, I figured out what the deal is. 3 of the files that you sent me are hidden, so when I copied the files on disc I didnt have view hidden files in folder options tirned on so didnt see them to copy before. Hope this helps the next person and thanks for the files!

o yea.. lol.. i always turn on hidden files and see stuff like that.. guess i would never think twice about it

Back