• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What game are you looking foward to most?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I forgot to mention new Zelda and Prey...I like the looks the Doom3 engine has put out so far...and it looks like it will be a fun game.

Holy Diver said:
Duke Nukem Forever.

HA HA!!

Duke Nukem Never, Duke Nukem "it's been" Forever. I actually had forgotten about this one, so it should also be Duke Nukem Forgotten.

Other than that, Crysis and maybe Diablo III if they are planning on another Diablo series.

AGE OF PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!! YA! WOOHOO..... anyone? no... Okey... Ill just go back to my little corner now.

Wait... There making bf2142 when they havent even in fixed bf2. Wow... no words express how sad this makes me feel. they have truely sacrficed the quality of there games for that fifth ferrai

Well, here are my 2c for the games I'm looking forward to :D

NeverWinter Nights 2
Hellgate London
Prey
Half-Life2 episodes :D
Starcraft Ghost

mage_x said:
hardware can only hold the game back graphics wise, but the game still sucked gameplay-wise.
Which is why Halo 2 had stellar reviews and the best opening day sales of anything ever. Because it sucked.

Gears of war, Zelda the twilight princess and halo 3.
Nothing on PC currently interests me, bit ironic after just buying a 7900GT 512mb.

in no particular order

unreal tournament 2007
quake wars
C&C 3
Hellgate london

sorta looking foward to-

crysis
bf 2142

Sliver said:
Which is why Halo 2 had stellar reviews and the best opening day sales of anything ever. Because it sucked.

Sorry but popularity is not a validation of quality. Too many people use this kind of argument to prove a point, but ultimately it doesn't hold water. IMO, Halo does suck...but I have come from the keyboard/mouse world of FPS so I can't move to the controller. Give me UT any day of the week...

squads said:
Sorry but popularity is not a validation of quality. Too many people use this kind of argument to prove a point, but ultimately it doesn't hold water. IMO, Halo does suck...but I have come from the keyboard/mouse world of FPS so I can't move to the controller. Give me UT any day of the week...

I like the way you kind of skipped over the first half of my post. Let me quote it again and bold face it to make it easier to read.
Sliver said:

Elif Tymes said:
Now now, this isn't a HALO 2 Bash on /off contest.
Really? Because it seems like every time the subject of Halo comes up there are 12 or more infantile weasels ready and waiting to tell the world how much it sucks.

shard said:
Same goes for the people who say it rocks.

As far as I know this thread is about what game you're looking forward to most. I don't remember anything about telling other people what games they should and shouldn't like.

I tell you what. You tell ME what game you're looking forward to most, and I'll tell YOU how much it sucks.

We got the point of the argument.. :shrug: The sub-discussion of halo(1,2,3) could be best served in PM or just left alone. :D

Why has the Halo fire been fed:shrug: All it will do is get Oni mad.

Sliver said:
As far as I know this thread is about what game you're looking forward to most. I don't remember anything about telling other people what games they should and shouldn't like.

I tell you what. You tell ME what game you're looking forward to most, and I'll tell YOU how much it sucks.

I already did.

Back