• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Remote monitoring of Miners

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
CGRemote is the only one I am directly aware of for immediate administration, other than that I've been using TeamViewer to remote into the PC(s) to check the status.

Plus 1 for teamviewer, I have my 5 pcs added and I can check them from my smart phone throughout the day.

cgremote is great! just dont ever attempt to edit the config file remotely :D it will save it as blank and lock your cgwatcher (meaning no more control til you can access the machine with VNC or physically)

other than that is usual remote desktop stuff, dont use actual remote desktop, it screws the drivers up, tightVNC is my fav one

I just use the website for the pool I'm in. Is that not a good way?

well for a general idea, it is, but for specifics (if you want specifics) you need direct connect soft
for ex i like knowing both my miners are running and the temps :)

We'll in that case, I would use teamviwer. A great remote tool. There is very little I can't do to my main PC without it.

Back