• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good 90mm fans == missing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
90mm ???? Havent seem 90mm for ages. Sure you dont mean 92mm ? Cuz there are heaps of 92mm out there... Delta, Sunon, Noiseblocker, Noctua, Denki, ....

I usually buy used fans off ebay. I just got a really good NMB-mat 92mm x 38mm fan that
doesn't have the stator blades that most 92mm x 38mm fans do. It has decent static pressure and CFM and isn't as loud as the 92mm x 38mm fans that do have stator blades.

90mm ???? Havent seem 90mm for ages. Sure you dont mean 92mm ? Cuz there are heaps of 92mm out there... Delta, Sunon, Noiseblocker, Noctua, Denki, ....

Was thinking the same thing.

If I remember right, they're pretty much the same, at least as far as actually mounting them go - same spacing on the screwholes. Some companies just like nice, pretty round numbers like 90mm over ugly numbers. Like 2.

Orion - one option if you have a bit of extra clearance is to go with an adapter for 120mm fans (example). I'm sure there are slimmer ones out there though.

Going by an on line review/comparison thread I tried the GELID fans as price/quiet/reasonable performance fans. I like them. I've used their "Silent" 92mm model, does fine by me me.

Yep you are right, I forgot that they were 92mm fans. But even so there are not that many options out there anymore. I have found a few though.

Back