• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Everything at Alpha Numeric: $10!!! Ends Jan. 5th

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
Okay so the site is a yahoo site, which may seem sketchy, but if you actually go to the official alpha numeric site and click go to store, it'll bring you to this site. there is also a decently long post on FW about it. They accept paypal, so if anything happens paypal's buyer protection can kick into effect.

http://store.anumeric.com/index.html

And yes, this sale includes some jackets that retail at over $200 dollars. There are only a few things that this sale doesn't apply to, backpacks (dissapointed I would have gotten one) and gift certificates.

From what I've heard, this place is fairly legit. They've been around for a few years (at least the brand has, dunno about the site) and their clothing is easy to find in Seattle stores. I heard from a friend that the entire warehouse is down to $10/piece for stuff too. They're in Kent, WA, and I'm in Seattle, so they're close if I have any trouble. I just ordered a couple jackets.

Paypal was having trouble, FYI. Unless I paid by credit card it wouldn't go through.

I was looking through the site and there were some good deals... but now I can't load the site, says "Sorry, Authorization Required." Anyone else have this problem? Maybe was clicking through too fast :(

n00bular said:
I was looking through the site and there were some good deals... but now I can't load the site, says "Sorry, Authorization Required." Anyone else have this problem? Maybe was clicking through too fast :(

The site works fine for me

Bought the L/S Crombie jacket. Haha, for 22 shipped, you can't beat that. Dunno why I got the jacket though, it's hot atm in TX

1 SUMMIT - L/S CROMBIE JACKET
SIZE : L
$10.00
1 2 FAST - QUILTED JACKET
$10.00
1 JANG - CHOCOLATE
$10.00
Subtotal: $30.00
Shipping: $9.25*
Tax: $2.64
Total: $41.89

I hope they fit me alright because I hover between Medium and Large, if not to ebay they go :eek:

good find

Got myself 10 pairs of pants, some shorts, a shirt, and headphones. I BADLY needed pants, so this was right up my alley. Thanks Treasure Hunter! :)

JoT said:
Got myself 10 pairs of pants, some shorts, a shirt, and headphones. I BADLY needed pants, so this was right up my alley. Thanks Treasure Hunter! :)

Lucky sod, I wear a 36 and the pants that looked nice were too small, plus I hear the sizes tend to run small from them :(

Still hopefuly picking up some jackets ,thanks

30W-32L I actually was not able to get some pants small enough from them :(

with 2000 orders ahead of me, and they are already are sold out of most everything - I think it is safe to say i aint getting jack nothing from this sale. ohh well.. maybe d94 can be a little quicker next time :p

I think I'm order # 6100+ so I'll be cancelled :(

Mine just shipped. They canceled my coats but I'm still getting the sweatshirt and headphones. Shipping of course did not go down. :p

Back