• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sweaty Palms while gaming

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sweaty palms while gaming

• Yes

Votes: 96 47.3%
  • no

Votes: 100 49.3%
  • Gaming whats that???

Votes: 7 3.4%

• Total voters

Wicked Klown

Hard *** Southern Boy Senior
As asked by HungryForHertz
"I do. Annoys the crap out of me. I play Instagib CTF on UT04, and when my hand is sweaty my accuracy plummets."

If my hands begin to get sweaty I just wipe them on my pants or shirt.

Wicked_Klown said:
As asked by HungryForHertz
"I do. Annoys the crap out of me. I play Instagib CTF on UT04, and when my hand is sweaty my accuracy plummets."
awww, happens to me sometimes.

btw im scared of clowns =[

My hands dont get sweaty but in 1v1s in matches my heartrate goes up to about 200.

Karbon said:
My hands dont get sweaty but in 1v1s in matches my heartrate goes up to about 200.

I get that feeling when I am chasing the flag carrier and its getting close to the base.

Edit: Or I am the last one who can stop them from scoring. I hate that, the pressure!

Last edited:
I dont mean to offend the people who get sweaty hands.
Now thats out've the way I ask.

I have to ask those who get sweaty hands, are you... lets say a little chubby?
I am a skinny person so... I've never had a sweating issues.
Except for the NES... that controller is painful.

This tends to happen to me when I get a new FPS. The first week or so I experience this. Then once I settle down into the game the swetty hands go away.

Every once and a while I get a nice heart rate going while playing BF2, that's when I usually stop drinking the coffee and start drinking the water.

6'2 175lbs

I'm a skinny guy and my hands sweat whenever I play a console for a while. I've never had the problem with computer games though.

My hands do get sweaty. I think its because of the stress the games i play bring on. I mean think about it. You are the only one left when playing CS. Your a bit more cautios, etc. When i played WOW i never had sweaty palms.

WheaT

Mine get really sweaty, but it doesn't really affect me. People just never want to use a controller after I'm done with it :).

it depends on how heated the situation is. sometimes they get clammy, othertimes sweaty.

I have experianced sweaty hands a few times while playing pc games, but it never happens anymore for some reason.

I am 6'1" 190lbs btw.

Back