• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Titanfall Beta Announcement!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

White Runner

Just saw the announcement on Origin about Titanfall's Beta... Here's the link if you want to try to get into the Beta... http://www.titanfall.com/beta

I would love the chance to play before dropping $60 on it; everything I've seen makes me think it will be pretty awesome.

Was just about to post this. Signed up.

Wonder what kind of FPS I can get with 3x290x @ 2560x1440

Edit: apparently the answer to that question is 60. As it is locked there even with vsync off. At least in the beta anyway (according to a couple posts by people who have been playing on reddit)

Last edited:
I signed up for both the PC and Xbox One (even though I don't have an Xbox One... there's still PLENTY of them laying around if I need one.)

Just sort of stumbled-upon the beta really. I hear it's supposed to be some sort of big deal for Microsoft...

I got my beta code and have it downloading now! Who else got their codes?

Attachments

• titanfall.jpg
    titanfall.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 141
Earlier this week I believe it was when they put up the Beta Register site, or whatever day it was announced, this week or last.

In my experience, companies release a certain amount of keys to check if their servers and systems can handle the load.

Once that is confirmed they may add groups of keys over time.

This one is a bit strange in that it is only running for 4 days.

Still hoping for my key though.... :-/

did they email you or did it just show up in origin?

Got an email,

Congratulations: You've been selected for participation in the Titanfall Beta!

The Titanfall Beta is now LIVE and ready for you to jump in. Here is your single-use code redeemable directly through Origin.

I've been playing it for a little bit and I have to say, I am THOROUGHLY impressed with this game. It has a nice somewhat fast pace combat feel, but it does NOT feel like your typical mech handling game or your call of trash game, I am loving this. This beta may certainly push me towards a purchase.

Back