• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dual loop problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I get that... I was just wondering why you want to do that as you do not NEED to do that. ;)

Have you read the water cooling stickies before buying?

I am not sure what your asking but my guess is you're trying to do a dual loop with a single loop setup. That serial pump setup and tube reservoir is meant to run a single loop. I would recommend to run everything in a single loop. You have more than enough radiator to cool your rig. Just need good radiator fans to go along with it.

yes im trying to do dual loop
but i read this
The unit has dual IN and dual OUT ports for maximum flexibility

yes im trying to do dual loop
but i read this
The unit has dual IN and dual OUT ports for maximum flexibility

The Bitspower Dual D5 Mod Top Extreme combines the power of two D5 / MCP655 pumps and puts them in series.

Pumps in series are for a single loop setup.

I think you have a long way to go and get a better understanding of this equipment. Have any friends that understand english? Take your time before you go buying any water cooling products. Again, I am going to advise you to read the yellow stickies for water cooling to understand the basics.

Back