• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's your favorite Heatsink manufacturer?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What's your favorite heatsink manufacturer?

• Thermalright

Votes: 292 68.5%
  • Vantec

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Coolermaster

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • Thermaltake

Votes: 31 7.3%
  • Aerocool

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Speeze

• Zalman

Votes: 64 15.0%
  • Arctic Cooling

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Kingwin

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Ascent

• Total voters
I have to vote for Coolermaster this time around. :p Thermalright failed my request of building an SP94x2. The XP90-XP120 are flops :p :santa:

could guessed the outcome of this poll with all the fanboys around here.

I never owned a thermalright, so i could'nt vote for it. I used to have one of the old copper zalman flowers. It was nice, kept me cool and I could'nt hear it. Then I started overclocking, so that went bye-bye. Now i have Vantec Aeroflow 2. I like it. Not the best cooler, but its cheap, does a good job, it is at a tolerable noise level, and its cheap.

hibner said:
could guessed the outcome of this poll with all the fanboys around here.

I never owned a thermalright, so i could'nt vote for it. I used to have one of the old copper zalman flowers. It was nice, kept me cool and I could'nt hear it. Then I started overclocking, so that went bye-bye. Now i have Vantec Aeroflow 2. I like it. Not the best cooler, but its cheap, does a good job, it is at a tolerable noise level, and its cheap.

ya, I also have the areoflow 2 and it keeps my temps cool, even oc'ed to 3.45

Thermalright rules in my roost...

Got their AX-7 still cooling my old 1.4 Athlon and their SLK800 cooling my Mobile 2400...

Both work very well and I'd definately go with Thermalright for any future Heatsink needs...

Exceptional performance... :D

Did not vote because Gigabyte is not on the list. The 360 coolers are actually quite good. The GH series of coolers provide cooling equivalent to an XP-90 without the lousy build quality, poor documentation and installation hassles inherent in Thermalright products. Not to mention that they're available from far more distributors and the cost is now quite a bit lower since there is no need to buy a fan. I've installed many Thermalright HSFs in both AXP and A64 machines and must say that builds go much faster and smoother since I've stopped purchasing their products.

Top 3
Thermaltake, Best in style and use with TT103 (one less fan)..
Thermalright, Best in performance NB-1C, Nice VR and BGA sinks also.

AlabamaCajun said:
Top 3
Thermaltake, Best in style and use with TT103 (one less fan)..
Thermalright, Best in performance NB-1C, Nice VR and BGA sinks also.

So where's your third choice? I see Thermaltake & Thermalright...

My top choice goes without saying... so I'll go without saying. :p

CrystalMethod said:
No Alpha?
Yea I think Swiftech and Alpha should be added to the list, even though recently they have been lagging behind with performance, their quality is still unparalelled.

It is kinda sad how these companies which used to run air-cooling have kinda been phased out of the market, remember Globalwin? Their stuff used to beast.

I have to say thermalright, nobody beats them for affordable performance.

Back