• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Meet Our Biggest Climbers!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just in time for me to move and have the system powered off for a week until I can close on the house and get an internet connection again.

There they are!

I'm unclear how inactive folders moved up in the ranks, but I'll leave that puzzler to the statisticians.

WTF Climbers! :beer:

No doubt about it, the bigadv work units on 2 and 4 processor systems, are the biggest game changer in Folding@Home - in points, and in the size of the projects that can be studied.

Dorothy, we're not in uniprocessor Kansas, anymore!

Just got a hyper 212 + two days ago, goddamn this thing runs 10 degrees cooler. I was running a little too hot on multicore with stock fan (about 56) so I just waited and kept it uni...now I am running multi at around 42 :]

Stock coolers :cry:

Aren't those 212's nice, though? :thup:

I believe we need to click on "active folders" for the display and THEN do the sorting, however.

Somehow, it grates on my nerves to be handily beaten by zombies who are no longer folding. :bang head:

I believe we need to click on "active folders" for the display and THEN do the sorting, however.

Somehow, it grates on my nerves to be handily beaten by zombies who are no longer folding. :bang head:

That is bizarre that they even show up in that list, I revised the post to include active only :)

Edit:I just noticed that I left the Mac Bar on the side when I cropped the pic :)

Last edited:
Back