• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A8N32 Step-by-step installation?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No, I haven't had any luck at all. I spent a few hours on it and it appeared pretty hopeless to me. However, Speedfan does a decent job, albeit not nearly as well IMO. Sorry to disappoint folks.

I like the MB, but 3 things they need to deal with in this design...1) Battery needs to move...2) Jumper needs to move...you need to take the second card out just to get at and then the spur of the PCI-E slot is right on top the jumper...not helpful ASUS...3) DAUL Video exhaust right on the SB...No, it's not really a big problem...But it's about maintaining the best heat control...NOT helpful ASUS...ASUS would do good putting both PCI-E slots higher on the board like where the PCI-4 slot is...This board is for Gaming, It is a Work of art worthy of a lot of admiration...You only have room for Daul cards and sound...I think any heatsink would fit, but whether or not you can use the NB HS fan is another question...The bios control for overclocking is Good especially if you're running AIBOOSTER with any overclock that would require you over the factory Vcore for stability, an extra .o5v can make the difference between stability and NO POST...I've had the Vcore at 1.68v through AIBooster, that was helpful for a 28m 32M Super PI test at 2.8Ghz...I run this 3500 VENICE @2.75Ghz Vcore 1.62, XMS2048 3200C2 Vdimm2.85 1:1...That's pushing the limits comfortably without any hiccups...BF2 is a Breeze...The MB is a Stable platform for gaming and Overclocking...And it really looks good in this RAIDMAX SAMURAI with the GLACIAR cooling the CPU, RAM , and SB-NB HTSINk...CPU 43C, MB 44C, GPU1 57c, GPU2 58c...I can live with that right out of the BOX Overclocked 550Mhz without one problem... VDIMM was a lot bigger than I first would have thought for ASUS bios...NIce, I'm going to get another one...

So does anyone know how to get MBM running on the A8N32??I have a Crystalfontz LCD display that uses MBM but is useless on this board.

Back