• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech G15 Keyboard!! $54.99 CAD!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
best deal since boxing day at futureshop (got mine for 35 bucks!)

it is worth ever penny of that 55bucks CDN+ appl. taxes. its worth the 65 that my buddy bought it for 3 months ago too.

I'm wondering if I can get Future Shop to give me their 110% price guarantee on this thing... Then I can save a bit more! :D

Wow, 35 bucks for a G15?! How did I miss THAT on boxing day? :bang head

oooooo that comes out to $49.27 USD but on the regular bestbuy site(us)the keyboard is $99.99 so that is a good price

wondering if it is worth replacing my MX700 Duo, guess I would need a new mouse then which kinda axes the deal ...... or do I?

Cisco Kid said:
wondering if it is worth replacing my MX700 Duo, guess I would need a new mouse then which kinda axes the deal ...... or do I?
thats the exact setup i got here. i had the MXDuo, the keyboard died, so i bought the G15, just have the Duo keyboard unplugged and works perfectly

kwongnewman said:
I'm wondering if I can get Future Shop to give me their 110% price guarantee on this thing... Then I can save a bit more! :D

Wow, 35 bucks for a G15?! How did I miss THAT on boxing day? :bang head
it was an online only sale...but i had em send to store, went in on the 27th, and i got it for $35...best boxing day deal i got

sweet stuff, shipping and taxes included shipping to my address(only $2!!!) was just a little over $60 total! YAHHH

i'm excited, buying a new monitor next week and a new pc in a couple months. all this new stuff is exciting me!

Sweet deal indeed, I'm trying to figure out if I can buy something and choose in-store pickup and then pick it up at a store here in america. Probably not, but I've got friends in canada who can ship it down to me.

K just got back from the local Best Buy, stuff bought at bestbuy.ca can't be picked up instore in america. I've got friends in canada who can slap a sticker on it and ship it to me tho.

Back