• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I miss the CPUdatabase

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ProfNuke

Registered
Its been a while...

http://www.cpudatabase.com/index.cfm?Action=search

is a database where you could post your type of cpu and mainboard and overclocking result. this was great, because: when i wanted to know, what motherboard i should buy for a specific cpu type, i just had to look there...

but the database is out of date. noone can update it, because of some errors!?

my question(s):
Will this be fixed??? so the database can be updated again...
is there a similar page out there? a page which is up to date? would be great. :eek:

I used it a lot in the past to get cpu steppings but there was a problem with people putting wildly exaggerated overclocks, I thought they had it all worked out and it was up running again.

Ahh the good...

Ol days..That is how I got my good cpu's, by looking at the most consistant o'c's and what stepping was used,etc.
As far as the wildly exagerated overclocks, most were self evident..But it was truly a great resource for info, I mean everybody takes their chances, but now all we have is word of mouth. (that is if the database isn't running).
If it is, I would like to post my old 700E PIII @ 1115 on air...This old box will be a handmedown next quarter.

Back