• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6800 go drivers???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mxthunder

Does anyone know where I can get drivers for a 6800 Go series card? I am reformatting my friends laptop, but I cant find these drivers, even on the Nvidia website! I downloaded the 6 series drivers but it gives me an error saying incompatible hardware. I do a google search and it gives me absolutely no results. What gives :confused:

I thought that drivers for the 6800GT would also work for the 6800 Go, but I could be mistaken. If I were you, I'd try to go the the laptop manufacturer's site and find the driver that might be specific to your friend's particular laptop.

Thanks guys. Yea, I thought the normal drivers would work too, but they didnt. I ended up going to alienware's website and finding them there. Thankfully. All is good now.

looking at the alienware site those drivers look pretty old.The laptopvideo2go drivers allow all of nvidias drivers to be used on the mobile vga cards.But it looks like it is all good.Glad you got it sorted

Back