• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: April Firestrike Ender!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Caddi Daddi|gtx760|sli|air|10466

I really should have just bought a 780ti and then i could get the taste of mandrakes boot heels ot of my mouth.

Attachments

• 10466.JPG
    10466.JPG
    286.7 KB · Views: 110
Caddi..nice job so far!

Update gpuz for the love of Pete, lol!
Crank that 8350 to the moon..(what clock is it even at? You have power savings on and it's throttled down in every ss.
Post your your best run for the night.

I'm at 5277 she will game at 5400 in a reguler case and better cooling but in this haf xb with only the seidon 240 it's really quite hard to get up there.
I'm having to piggyback two power suppys to run this thing and the 600 watt sitting on top of the two cards is playing all messy with the airflow so i have to run all the power saving stuff to get the setups in.

Here is 3x 290x result. Isn't legit because of W8. Just a quick run while mining was paused.
One 290x is a weak mem clocker (elpida) and I haven't pushed core any further. CPU and MEM are not even at stock speeds. :chair: (I don't see a smiley for embarrassed or ashamed.)

3dm19960.JPG

I really should have just bought a 780ti and then i could get the taste of mandrakes boot heels out of my mouth.
LOL....it's all Earthdogs fault C/D don't blame me, he forced me to buy it. :D

According to HWBOT for OS, Windows 8/8.1 and Server 2012 ONLY in combination with System Info 4.20 (and above), a verification link, and no “Timer is off” message.

freeagent | GTX 580 | Single | AIO | 5254

Glad to be here holding up the rear :thup:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    235.6 KB · Views: 102
Caddi Daddi|gtx760|sli|air|10562

well guys, once again it's been fun and this month I learned about crossfire and sli.

And once again it looks like I brought a butter knife to a gun fight, but that's the way to learn.

Mandrake, be a freind, next month wash the socks, shhhhhheeeeeesh they taste AWEFUL!!!

Attachments

• 10562.JPG
    10562.JPG
    235.5 KB · Views: 102
If you change your PhysX to CPU in the Nvidia driver control it may help your score.
well guys, once again it's been fun and this month I learned about crossfire and sli.

And once again it looks like I brought a butter knife to a gun fight, but that's the way to learn.

Mandrake, be a freind, next month wash the socks, shhhhhheeeeeesh they taste AWEFUL!!!

It is really nice to see so many people posting scores, keep in mind this is for fun. The scores you really need to beat are your own. IM still learning and tweaking that what this for. But again great job everyone.

It is really nice to see so many people posting scores, keep in mind this is for fun. The scores you really need to beat are your own. IM still learning and tweaking that what this for. But again great job everyone.
Agreed! As long as I can score higher then C/D ;)

I gutted the htpc and stuffed in the ch5-f-z then it went to hades quick!!!!
I had for gotten that I only had a 500 watt psu and had been pulling my hair out over the issues I had caused myself and using a few fancy words.
so I poured myself a long, tall glass of the nector of the gods and he plopped the answer right down.
piggybacked my 600 onto the cards and POWY!!!
I AM A LIITLE DOWN THO, I WAS HOPEING TO GET A 25,000.

That's still good C_D I only got 13000 with 2x770s.
I ran it for fun with the AII X2 250 and one 580

250 3D 4501.JPG

what's next? (that manny and johan are going to use to mop the floor with me)

Sorry for not updating anything, there was a death in the family which had to be dealt with.

I will try to get everything updated this evening.

Back