• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Steam Bummer Sales have begun

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just a small update before daily deals go up, Injustice Gods Among Us is on sale for $7.49 and looks pretty good. From what I can tell its strictly a platform fighter with a buttload of nice looking cut scenes.

sent some invites to yall i got another 50bucks i can spent waiting till i see some killer deals.

now i dont feel so bad about all the games i have after looking at yours

So that's you? :sly:

So far today I got Cloudbuilt (if it sucks, eh it's $3), Injustice, Wolfenstein: The New Order, and Clickteam Fusion with the Android plugin. Doesn't look like the GameMaker DLCs are part of the sale, and CF plus the Android plugin are less than half the cost of just the GM plugin. Figure if I ever get time between work, trying to go back to college, helping my parents around the house, and going for some CompTIA certifications, making a few free/ad-support mobile games could be fun.

Edit: And weighing in at 40.7GB to download, Wolfenstein is the biggest game in my library.

Last edited:
Decided to pick up Dust: An Elysian tale, looks great for people with ADHD so why not at $2.99. Supposed to be a pretty good game overall and got 5/5 from *insert generic indie game reviewer here*

Also if anyone wants to add me, my name is rocecho on steam.

Deadlight looks pretty fun to me, I like platformer games as of late and it looks really nice considering. Fez is another good, cheap game. It's very well done although sadly I think there will never be a fez 2 made.

Some how the Steam App on my Nexus 5, mysteriously turned on by itself and stuck in notifications. Any other App that did that I would have instantly uninstalled:sn::borg:.... Most of the time I can even get logged in to the thing:-/

For the sale I don't mind...

Some how the Steam App on my Nexus 5, mysteriously turned on by itself and stuck in notifications. Any other App that did that I would have instantly uninstalled:sn::borg:.... Most of the time I can even get logged in to the thing:-/

You actually have to go to "Exit Application" for Steam to close.
It is in the left side menu of the app.

Maybe an uninstall/reinstall wouldn't hurt. I've had it do some buggy things while in beta, but these days it's been acting fine on my S3, and I've never had it launch itself or get stuck.

You actually have to go to "Exit Application" for Steam to close.
It is in the left side menu of the app.
Yeah I know how to get rid of it, I just thought it was funny that for the first time it magically started itself. I'll let it run till after the sale, just got Batman Origins(and HPotter 5-7 and Brothers). I see in the last update "Allow App to Magically start itself and login during sales" is on the list of permissions.:D:eek:

Last edited:
Nice you ended up buying steamworld dig, such a great game :thup: all good picks though so you'll have plenty of entertainment.

hahaha nice
steam-sales-in-a-nutshell_o_2559173.jpg

Back