• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooling will never be a problem pt 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AlanSr

Now I have 2 of these bad boyz hooked up
555 total cfm, 260 blowin in 295 blowin out. Well I didn't count the 3 11cfm bay freezer fans:)
win 9x boot up temp 30C
idle 25C
load 38C "not real sure on this one cuz I haven't really had the time to sit down and game for any period of time.

The Comair in the front blows so much air I can feel cold air on my feet 10 feet away!!!

it is loud though, it gave me a headach the first night but now I'm used to it and I love it!!!!

I also have 5 fans just for my vcard.
Herc profit 2 gts 64mb
replaced the factory HSF with the blorb

duel 60mm 60CFM card blower

and the cyclone agp cooler that has 32cfm suckin straight out the of the system.

so far I've pushed my core to 215
and ramdac to 425
I'm sure I can do more I just don't have alot of extra time these days......

AlanSr said:
I also have 5 fans just for my vcard.
Herc profit 2 gts 64mb
replaced the factory HSF with the blorb

duel 60mm 60CFM card blower

and the cyclone agp cooler that has 32cfm suckin straight out the of the system.

so far I've pushed my core to 215
and ramdac to 425
I'm sure I can do more I just don't have alot of extra time these days......

Once you get to 1000cfms there's no going back :D

good luck

hmmm I've got two of these puppies I'm just trying to work on a way to get em inside the case. I've got room at the top, maybe I'll put one there as a blowhole.

I wanted to put them inside also but my lil case doesn't have any room. plus being on the outside it lets the air flow over more of the inside.

but the one in the front had to go there cuz I hated the way my old fan looked so that was a done deal.

make sure you use some stong bolts for them, they are powerful.
I have F15 bolts holding mine on......

Back