• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bonus for A4-core based projects

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Downloading the next work unit just before the current work unit finishes was a good selling point for me. And since I found no disadvantage, I moved forward.

Downloading the next work unit just before the current work unit finishes was a good selling point for me. And since I found no disadvantage, I moved forward.

+1, and setting the next-unit-percentage 100 makes it so bigger -smp tpf work units don't penalize the next work unit's bonus points (it downloads the next unit at 100% complete and starts running it before uploading the completed unit).

I would guess that it is unable to send the WU back to the Stanford server. I have had several wu's recently that it (v6.34) was unable to send back to Stanford, sometimes for several hours.

I've been getting 7610 & 7611 lately with base points of 788 & 1400, with base points+bonus points, I get 4k+ & 6k+ points credit. Right now with 3 folders going

hfm_window3.jpg

as you can see I'm getting about 30k ppd +- 2k :comp:

Audioaficionado, you must have a small screen :) looks like a 12" :rofl:

If it shows sending for more than a min, the WU is ether not being sent, or recived.
It's a VM on my desktop. So it is kinda on the small side.

Anyway I'm on v7 for good now as that's the direction Stanford is going now. It looks like my averages are roughly the same so I'll stay pat. Hopefully things get better on my non -bigadv system, before they abandon us small guys altogether in the future. Maybe I'll have the system to get in on the high PPD work by then.

I've been getting 7610 & 7611 lately with base points of 788 & 1400, with base points+bonus points, I get 4k+ & 6k+ points credit. Right now with 3 folders going

as you can see I'm getting about 30k ppd +- 2k

There is a new HFM v0.9.1 WEQ. Not much has changed in terms of functionality but the all around performance is much better.

OK so where is the default location for that unsent WU that's long expired? I'm tired of seeing it in the controller app.

attachment.php

One of the numbered folders in "Win Directory":\Users\"User Directory"\AppData\FAHClient\work\01

edit: It will be "01", as per screenshot.

/proc/20386/cwd/01

There also seems to be a 'remove client' function at the bottom of the control app.

Back