• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Wire-Managed Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SlntAgent

After asking for help..i thought it would be a good idea to get a Post of everyones computer once they wire managed it. Please be sure to put the name of your case before the pics..it will be helpful for those unaccustomed to wire management to get ideas.

(is it possible to get this stickied?)

Skyhawk 4611

SideDone1.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my PC-61. I could get it a little better where the ribbon cable comes in at the bottom (and if I got really ambitious I could re-sleeve the CPU fan cable so it matches), but it doesn't look too bad. What really helps is the custom power cables for the hard drives/optical drives--they eliminate a lot of extra wire that would otherwise have to be dealt with.

Attachments

• 2006-02-28 011s.jpg
    2006-02-28 011s.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 26,111
My main rig. It could be better by the drives but it's still pretty clear. It's a Antec full tower:
main_rig_cable_manage.jpg

My masterpiece, my aluminum Skyhawk "LAN PC". The pic doesnt do it justice, it is so open and airy it's sick. And the 3" aluminum drop down at the top is empty. Just the PSU in one end an a DVD-RW in the other. All extra PSU cables come out of the PSU at a 90 deg angle and go behind the mobo tray:
2nd_rig_cable.jpg

As you see in both pix, I never get around to hooking up the front ports and the cables are laying there waiting for me.

Aspire X-Cruiser
Picture005.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Nothing too fancy.. a little wire loom and everything either hidden behind the drive cages or tucked away behind the mobo.

Last edited:
Seven7Thirty30 said:
A lot of dusty cases out there. :p

<--
*Points finger at me* :p I have better things to do than blow my case out every week. The rig in the first pic has not been blow out in about 6 months. The temps havent even gone up 5c yet, still under 40c load. :cool:

Seven7Thirty30 said:
A lot of dusty cases out there. :p
Yeah, and I wanted to ask Sentential if he was using Armorall on that Delta (seeing as how we've got the same fan and his looks so much better) :) but I wasn't going to be the first one to post text in a pic thread.

Unless I see "dust bunnies" I generally don't bother cleaning. It certainly looks nicer clean, but I've got other things to do.

This was after only about 30 minutes of work after I did my top window mod.

Attachments

• My_setup.jpg
    My_setup.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 20,915
  • Re-assembled.jpg
    Re-assembled.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 20,784
Some old Antec case. i'll try and get the model when i get home. i drilled a couple holes in the motherboard tray for a few wires.
heh, i just notice my heatsink looks a little crooked. i'll have to fix that when i get home.
this is my lan rig btw.

2ndrigcablelowres.jpg

Back