• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Eve 21 Day Extended Buddy Code

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rilian

Just wanted to post this 21 day extended buddy time code for anyone interested. If you contact me in-game i can help you with whatever you need from isk to skills to skill plans, you name it. I also run a corporation if anyone is interested. BTW if this code is stacked with a PLEX/upgrade you get a total of 51 days. My in game handle is Psyphex

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=20a7c530-6611-4bb6-a329-dfa3511565ad&action=buddy

Also if anyone wants a Dust 514 code let me know I've got quite a few.

Will this buddy code activate a prior account? I have been unsubbed for about a year but would like to see these changes....expecially not needing to queue skills anymore.

lmk.

Aw man, I wish I had seen this... I got a 14 day trial and have already invested too much time to create a new account heh.

How do we find you in game? I'd love to hook up with another OCF member in game.

EDIT: Also, if anyone has a trial account, right now until the 28th you can upgrade to full membership for $9.98. At least that's what it keeps telling me when I click the upgrade account button. Haven't tried it yet.

Back